September 21-24, 2021 St. George, Utah
Retreat Theme: Welcome To A Brave New World => Expansion
We will be in DEEP ritual this time. Holding next level space as we prepare for the Grand Re-emergence and the next level of life, purpose and impact. For so many of us our work is needed in the world now more than ever before and as we all face the prospect of significant GROWTH. What is necessary as we consider our Foundation (Home) and our Contribution (World)? Where are we being invited to be BRAVE right now? Where are we being called to be NEW?
- Gain full perspective around the wealth of possibility contained in this moment.
- Get clear about what this moment means for each of us when we consider the role we seek to play in building a more just, harmonious and sustainable world - in its highest form.
- To build the next level of authentic connection through - love, laughter, and vulnerability.
- To explore how we all might collaborate in ways that are absolutely game changing for us and for the larger industries and fields we seek to influence and impact.
As the demand for all of our work grows…
- Where are the most powerful points of intersection and opportunity?
- What stands in the way for each of us when it comes to reaching for our full potential?
- What is the thing that we are most afraid of but know we need to be doing right now?
- What do we believe we need in order to be successful?
- How might we partner in a way that invites exponential impact in our lives, respective business and in the world?
In this sacred gathering we will be in communion with ourselves, our world and each other as we release, reclaim and envision what is next.
The Retreat Will Include:
Inspiring conversational sessions with Rha & Special Invited Guests
Our Signature Mastermind - Where YOU Get to Go Deep An Opportunity or Challenge
Guided Group Experiences That Support Our Mental, Spiritual and Emotional Health
Rest and Alone Time to Reconnect With YOU
Promises Of The Retreat:
The Opportunity to Engage With Renowned Influencers Regarding New Permission
The Opportunity to Be In Communion With Your People!:)
The Chance to Go Deep Around Our Shared Perspectives Of This Moment
The Chance to Share & Hear More About What Others Are Doing (Opportunities/Challenges)
RETREAT SPACE LOCATION:
Casitas @ Sienna Hills
1929 Fiesta Lane, Washington UT
- I would recommend AirBNB or some other home rental option. It is likely that you can find a place within walking distance of the retreat space. They do have lyft/uber but times and availability can vary.
- Inn on the Cliff St. George, 511 S Tech Ridge Dr, St. George, UT 84770 (15 min drive to retreat space)
- The Inn at Entrada, 2588 W Sinagua Trail, St. George, UT 84770 (20 min drive to retreat space)
- Best Western Plus, 1294 E Hospitality Way, Washington, UT 84780 (5 min drive, 15 min walk to retreat space)
RETREAT AGENDA: Sept. 21st - 24th ALL TIMES ARE MT. Note: times are approx. as we are finalizing the agenda.
TUESDAY: 3 - 4pm Arrive at retreat space. 4pm Leave for evening hike. 9pm Return to retreat space.
Meet at 1929 Fiesta Lane for welcome and dinner as well as a few surprises:) Come wearing your favorite hiking gear. You only need sneakers. It will be a relatively easy hike. Dinner and snacks will be provided. Pool and hot tub available.
WEDNESDAY: Mastermind Day 1 - 8:00am - 6:30pm
Dinner on your own.
THURSDAY: Mastermind Day 2 - 8:00am - 4pm in the retreat space. At 4pm, leave for hike and return to retreat space at approx. 8:30pm
Pool and hot tub available.
FRIDAY: 8:00am - 3pm Closing Ceremony 3:30-5:00pm Dinner 7-9pm at The Painted Pony. After dinner, return to retreat space. Pool and hot tub optional.
WHAT TO BRING & HOW TO
PREPARE FOR OUR TIME TOGETHER:
We will have some masks and sanitizer. Here are the CDC guidelines.
Bring an artifact that represents your call to courage/bravery and one that represents your next stage of growth/evolution.
Your favorite writing tool
Dress comfortably and brings layers as it will be cool in the mornings/evenings
Sun hat, if the sun is an issue for you
Please fill out this intake form if you haven't already.
Mastermind Presentation Guide:
These mastermind sessions are going to be more extensive deep dives into your life and business to really unearth where the most pivotal opportunities for growth and transformation reside. Our time will be devoted to big visioning and ideation around something that represents the next level of GROWTH -either birthing something NEW or taking something you’ve just launched to the next level.
Founder + CEO
Rha Goddess is the entrepreneurial soul coach behind hundreds of breakthrough changemakers, cultural visionaries and social entrepreneurs, from New York Times bestsellers to multi-million dollar social enterprises. As CEO of Move The Crowd, Rha is galvanizing a movement of three million entrepreneurs dedicated to re-imagining “work” as a vehicle for creative expression, financial freedom and societal transformation.
Live.Love.Lead. Program Manager
Marisol is passionate about organizational systems, program creation, and ensuring a stellar customer experience from start to finish. She is moved by social justice, human rights, and golf.