1. Can you give an overview of what the coursework entails?
The TPG Virtual Mastermind is a 3 month online group coaching program that enables you to gain the clarity and confidence you need to step out and pursue your calling.
The course is designed to help you get clear about your purpose and create, launch and/or grow ONE product or service created from your calling.
The program is centered around (3) two hour training sessions that take place once a month. In between your monthly training sessions, you have HW assignments that you work on with a buddy. You also have a private FB group where you can engage with other like minded ( souls, folks, game changers and seekers) just like you.
- Through this program, we help you:
- Gain the courage and confidence to finally step out and pursue your destiny.
- Learn how to combine all of your gifts into a compelling product or service.
- Learn how to make money while pursuing your passion. (Yes, it’s possible!)
- Learn how to define and bring your whole self to the party (whole self =whole success)
- Give yourself permission to invest in yourself and succeed NOW!
There are 4 crucial areas we address within this course.
- Clarity - about who you are, what you want, and what you are here to bring to the world (your calling) .
- Conviction- we help you really own what are you passionate about, we help you articulate a message that is derived from that passion, we help you cultivate the confidence you need to pursue that passion and succeed.
- Proposition - we help you get crystal clear about the change or transformation you want to bring to the world, we help you combine your talents and gifts into a tangible product, we help you identify who you most want to serve and we help you get clear about how to price and position that offering in the marketplace.
- Impact- we help you give voice to your movement and the unique contribution you want to make through sharing your talents and gifts. We help you speak to the specific change you want to make in the world. We help you develop a winning strategy to make that change.
What You Get:
A 3 month Virtual Mentoring Program
- Kickoff Call With Setup Of Your 90 Day Action Plan
- (3) 120 Min Training Sessions- Power Packed Teaching w/ Hot Seats and Q&A
- Access to Digital Course: Your Plan For Success to Set Up Your 90 Day Action Plan
- Book: The Calling - 3 Fundamental Shifts To Stay True, Get Paid, and Do Good
- Monthly HW Assignments to Get You On The Court With Everything You Are Learning
- Cultivating A Deep Sense of Community Among Like Minded and Spirited (Women)
- Bonus: Access to - Bonus Content That Strengthens What You Are Already Learning.
2. Do I need to have to read the book already?
- Nope. As a matter of fact, you get a copy of the book included with your course. You will have assigned chapters from the book as part of your HW coming from the monthly training sessions. But there is nothing you need to read before you sign up.
3. Is The Calling required?
- Some assignments are woven into the course. But you don’t need to have it done before you sign up. It’s included in your course materials and relevant assignments are incorporated into the homework.
4. About how many hours will this take I'm not sure I can fit it into my schedule
- The total training time for this course is 6 hours i.e. 2 hours/month
- You also have a digital training to create your 90 Day action plan in the very beginning - that course takes about 2.5-3 hours to go through. It’s 5 module course and each module represents about 30-45 mins work. This includes watching the video which averages about 10 mins for each module.
- We also recommend a 15-20 min weekly check in with your buddy.
- HW assignments on average take about 2-3 hours to complete - however, you will be working inside of your business, project, product or initiative so this will be more about applying what you are learning to what you would already be doing anyway - this is not about extra work - it’s about supporting the relevant work you are already doing to support your product, initiative and/or business.
- We recommend an average time investment/month of about 5-6 hours
5. When we’re done are we expected to launch our businesses immediately?
- No - the goals you set through the program are totally up to you.
- You’ll use this course to get on the path - but that does not mean you have to launch something.
- You will be supported around whatever you choose to focus on as it relates to your life and your purpose.
- You will be given some guidelines on where you should focus based upon what you believe is most important.
- You’ll also have an opportunity to ask Rha about where you should focus in the Q&A and hot seats.
6. What’s the difference between the work in the program and the exercises in the book?
- They are complementary. You’ll get some assignments from the book but they will be used to reinforce. There will definitely be some things that are not in the book.
- However, most importantly, the program is designed to go deeper into each of the True, Paid, Good areas - to help you actually apply what you are learning in the training and in the book into your life and work.
- You’ll also be doing this work with a buddy and in community with others - which is a very different experience than just trying to do this alone.
- We find that people actually apply the work more successfully when they have an accountability structure and community.
- Finally, you’ll have the opportunity to participate in Live Q&As and hot seats - which does not come with your book:)
7. What if I am in corporate and not looking to leave or start my own business? How can this program help me? Or can it?
- Absolutely - no matter what the context is- you have a purpose AND you are in business!
- If you work in corporate - you would apply what you are learning to - get clear about your definition for success there - what is your desired career path and the contribution you want to make?
- You’d also get clear about whether or not you are leveraging your full value when it comes to your compensation - for example, are there other opportunities that are more aligned with your passion and gifts that you should be going for? When it comes to your current role, could you be leaving money on the table? What are the most conducive conditions to you being able to thrive? These are just some of the questions we’ll be exploring in the work.
- You’d also get clear about how your job aligns with your purpose and cultivate a winning strategy that supports the difference you want to make in the company and in the world.
8. What if I cannot attend all the sessions?
- We strongly encourage you to be present for at least 2 out of the 3 sessions. We do record the sessions but, the most powerful breakthroughs happen when you are able to engage with other members in the group.
9. What if I cannot attend any sessions but participate by watching the replays and submit the homework? Would this program be right for me?
- We believe one of the most powerful aspects of this program is being in community while you are doing the work.
- In addition to the power of the curriculum itself - this is where the greatest breakthroughs and insights come from.
- Engaging in the training session - participating in the Q&As and hot seats
- Doing the weekly check ins with your buddy - all of these create a structure of accountability that helps ensure that you succeed.
- If you really can’t make ANY of the training sessions, we have other digital products that we would recommend where you could watch the videos at your own leisure and do the coursework on your own