The Coachee agrees to put forth the best effort possible throughout the
coaching process and remain open to the principles and methodologies
This includes but is not limited to:
1. Being on time for being on time for schedule appointment(s).
2. Doing the homework as assigned.
3. Being prepared to take notes and experience activities.
4. Being “coachable” - i.e. bringing an open mind and heart to the process.
5. Working both on the call and in between calls to achieve the desired
6. Respecting the confidentiality and proprietary nature of the principles,
methodologies and assignments shared within.
7. Being in communication around any breakdowns, issues, concerns or
problems that impact The Coachee’s ability to fulfill any or all of the
The Coach agrees to maintain the highest standards of integrity and
encourage the most beneficial application of the principles and
methodologies offered herein to produce the best results.
This includes but is not limited to your personal coach:
1. Being on time for scheduled appointment(s).
2. Being fully “present” i.e. giving the Coachee their 100% undivided
3. Bringing to bear the best resources, experience, and counsel available.
4. Creating an open and encouraging space for authentic dialogue.
5. Holding the Coachee accountable to achieving articulated goals.
Should you cancel services, please be advised that your payment is
non-refundable. However, you may be able to apply your remaining credits
towards a different program if used within six (6) months of service.
If you have any questions or any concerns, please do not hesitate to
contact us at [email protected].
Move The Crowd
Last Updated: June 16, 2020